Thursday 29 September 2011

Where Have the Months Gone?

Again, it's been a while since I last posted here, and there's a lot of news to share with you.

The first is I've now got 2 blogs. That's right, I am now an official blogger for British Ice Hockey. Basically, I try and do a weekly blog, although I've not managed this week, but I blog about the games, giving my perspective on them and also talking random hockey stuff. So far it's thrown up some interesting things to write about.

The second bit of news is I've been volunteering at a local charity shop, and loving it. I've made some brilliant friends and I'm gaining new skills, but most of all, I'm having fun, and it's given me a photography opportunity as well, which is even better.

And finally, for now, I'm off to sunny Cyprus in 2 weeks with a lovely friend of mine named Becky. I'm taking my camera so expect a very long blog post/photojournalism piece when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment